Software Testing Training
Software Testing Course
This Software Testing Training Course is designed to mold candidates into Software Testing professionals who can stand up to the challenges encountered in the IT industry.
The course takes candidates from the basics of Manual Testing to the most advanced software testing concepts in Automation testing. The students also get a chance to give the ISTQB certification with the careful guidance of the Software Testing faculty.
The students are counseled on how to prepare Resume, Interview skills. This course best prepares the students for the competitive world of Software Testing.
Benefits of Learning Software Testing
- Easiest Option to get Job into IT Industry
- Common fundamental to test all the types of application
- Less knowledge of Programming required
- Endless future scope and Growth
- Easy to learn for Non IT & IT Candidates also.
- Equal opportunities & growth as compare to Software Development.
- Learn and be an International Certified Software Tester.
- Creative, Technical & Interesting.
- In Software Testing constantly opportunities to grow in career to reach a Managerial Level.
Manual Testing is a process carried out to find the defects. In this method, the tester plays an important role as an end-user and verifies all features of the application to ensure that the behavior of the application. Manual Testing is the very basic type of testing which helps to find the bugs in the application under test. It is preliminary testing, it is not necessary to have knowledge of any testing tool for manual software testing. As the Software testing fundamental always says that “100% Automation is not possible” so Manual Testing is very important.
“Software Testing is not only a process; it is always an "assured expected result" by intelligent efforts.”
- Introduction to Testing
- Development Models
- Verification and Validation
- Test Methods and Test Types
- Requirement Analysis & Use Cases
- Test Design Techniques
- Defect Management, Configuration Management
- API & Cloud Testing
- ELT Testing, UI Path & RPA
- Manual and Automation Testing
- Testing Domains
Automation Testing has now become center stage in the field of Software Testing. Testing Skills are only considered complete with good knowledge of Automation testing. This course is designed for students who want to make a career in Automation testing.
This course best prepares the students for the competitive world of Automation testing. Student can find good Jobs in MNC’s on completion of this course.
- Java Programming – Core Java
- Functional Testing Tools (Selenium)
- Selenium Webdriver
- Selenium Grid
- Performance Testing Tool (JMeter)
- Bug Tracking Tool (Bugzilla)
- Test Management Tool (TestLink)
Bug Tracking Tool (Bugzilla)
Bugzilla is a robust, featureful and mature defect-tracking system, or bug-tracking system, Bugzilla is both free as in freedom and free as in price.
Test Management Tool (TestLink)
Courses that help you grow
Industry leading Trainers
Always Updated Curriculum
Full Placement Support
Frequently Asked Questions from Our Students
We are here for all your problems if you have any inquiries, feel free to reach out to us
Do you offer online courses?
Yes, we do provide online training.
Do you offer placement support after completing a course?
We have partnered up with many companies to help our students get place in well reputed positions as soon as they complete a course!
Will I get certificate after completing a course?
If offer certificates of completion once you have attended the required number of classes.
What payment methods do you support?
We offer payments via many digital providers such as UPI, Paytm, Google Pay, etc.
Will I get post-completion support? (after completing a course)
We truly care for our students that's why we provide full support even after you have been placed in a company after completing a course.